Hey, these are just random thoughts or opinions I have.
If you have any comments or questions on what to write about or questions, go to the github repo for this page, and file an issue, or make a pull request! I’ll get to ‘em eventually.
Recent Music (2/10/22):
I thought it’d be nice to recommend something since the list of music I have at the bottom is too large.
- Ink Renderer
- Square Heap
- An experiment with modifying the number of children for a heap. See readme for more info
- A photorealistic raytracer based on Mitsuba. WIP.
- quick maths
- A simple math library for use with mireba. Hopefully I can continue to upgrade to be more
full-fledged for general purpose use but right now it’s designed for graphics.
- A concurrent SAT solver based on MiniSAT. Exploring the idea of having multiple threads, but
would’ve been a lot better if I had known Rust better at the time. Still learned a lot from
- A fun CLI util to render images in terminal with color. If you’re in terminal all the time
and find it bland you can run this in the background to lighten things up.
- A space shooter resource gathering game
Where I’ve worked
Winter thru Summer ‘17: Brigade
- Android Development (Kotlin) & GraphQL (Node) + Ruby on Rails
Summer ‘18: Paypal
Summer ‘19: Google
- Testing liveliness of servers (Golang)
Summer ‘21: Tailscale
- Add new port mapping protocols, Routing Server metrics (Golang)
- See commits here
Summer ‘20: Princeton Computational Imaging Lab
- Mitsuba implement time of flight gating (C++)